NetCom Dispatchers have determined their customers have the right to a knowledgeable dispatcher who will:
- Answer in a timely manner.
- Treat them fairly, impartially, courteously and respectfully.
- Hear and understand them.
- Give them a turn to speak and listen actively when they do.
- Show a degree of empathy.
- Have tolerance for a lack of understanding.
- Process their call quickly and effectively.
- Provide an explanation of the processes (i.e., delays, non-response calls, confirmation of response or action that will be taken, referrals, etc.)
- Provide an avenue for making complaints if needed.
- Terminate their calls courteously.